The Grammar Equestrian Team was established in 2003 to enable students to compete in the Interschool Competition. This is a competition and educational pathway for young athletes to participate in equestrian sport during their primary and secondary years of schooling. Students qualify at a regional level for State Interschool Championships and ultimately, to compete in the National Interschool Championships. Students aged from 5-18 compete in the disciplines of Dressage, Jumping, Eventing and Show Horse. It has provided excellent opportunities for our students with past and present students competing at a national and international level.
- Regional Interschool Championships.
- State Interschool Championships
- National Interschool Championships
- Schools Challenge Open Show Jumping competition at Nambour.
- Members of the Grammar Equestrian team competed at State Championships.
- Grammar Secondary Team members qualified for National Championships.
- A student achieved the title of ‘Australian Champion’ at the Show Horse Grand Nationals.
- Students competed in the National Young Riders Championships.
- Students competed at the National Championships.
- Students were Australian representatives at the UK Riding Pony Association International Dressage Challenge.
Mrs Wendy East
Please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org