Football has been played in many forms at Grammar since the school opened its doors in 1997. Grammar teams participate in the SCISSA interschool competition and opportunities exist for both boys and girls.
Grammar enters teams in both the Primary and Secondary SCISSA competitions. These competitions continue to gain momentum with the number of participants across all schools increasing significantly. The Secondary SCISSA competition is as follows:
- Term 1 – Senior boys and girls
- Term 4 – Intermediate and Junior boys and girls
SCISSA Primary (Years 4 to 6) – Thursday afternoons (during school hours) – SCISSA Gala Days
SCISSA Secondary – Wednesday afternoons (after school)
- Junior boys and girls (Year 7 and 8)
- Intermediate boys and girls (Year 9 and 10)
- Senior boys and girls (Year 11 and 12)
Grammar teams have enjoyed considerable success in the SCISSA competitions winning multiple premierships across both boys’ and girls’ divisions.
Ms Nicole Halloran – firstname.lastname@example.org