Pool Lifesaving is one of the only humanitarian sports in the world. On the international stage it has many northern hemisphere countries that participate in high numbers. At World Life Saving Championships there is an equal number of pool and beach events.
Pool Lifesaving has been offered at Grammar since 1989. Students are encouraged to participate from year 4 – 12. We have been able to provide at pathway from school sport to international level. Past students have represented Australia at the Arafura Games and Commonwealth Championships.
- Queensland Schools Pool Life Saving Championships – Secondary ( May)
- Queensland Schools Pool Life Saving Championships – Primary ( May)
- Queensland Pool Life Saving Short Course Championships ( July)
- Queensland Pool Life Saving Championships – State Team Trials ( September)
- Australian Pool Life Saving Championships ( January)
- Secondary Pool Life Saving Team
- Primary Pool Life Saving Team
- Secondary Pool Life Saving Team – Laura Campbell and Campbell Lennox
- Primary Pool Life Saving Team – Brooke Thomas and Lachlan Porter
- 2015 Queensland Secondary Pool Life Saving Boys Champion Team
- 2015 Queensland Primary Pool Life Saving Team Overall Champion
- 2015 Three athletes represented Queensland at the Australian Pool Life Saving Championships
Mrs Jeannie Baxter-Reid
Please contact her at: email@example.com