The Nursery team at Grammar Early Learning Centre welcome you and your child to what we hope will be an extension of your home.
Each room is designed to create a positive educational environment through interest areas; places for imaginative play, construction, art and craft, music and movement. Qualified Early Childhood trained educators embrace the use of their learning space to suit the individual needs of each child. Grammar Early Learning provides families with sheets, nappies and fresh, nutritious gourmet meals daily.
We aim to provide a safe, warm and stimulating environment where quality care is of the highest priority.
Caring, Nurturing Environment
For babies we provide a caring, nurturing environment.
- Feeding, play and rest times specific to each of our children
- Sensory exploration
- Stimulate emerging physical development including sitting up, crawling, standing, walking and balance
- Encourage development of language, thinking processes and concepts
- Support our families who are new to parenting
Room to Explore and Discover
For young children we understand each of them need room to explore and discover.
- Praise and encouragement
- Repetition of stories, songs, rhymes and chants
- Supportive and flexible routines
- Encouraging patience
- Encouraging sharing and ownership
Exploration and Discovery
As children grow we recognise the importance of flexible routines that allow for independent choices, exploration and discovery.
- Language development using correct pronunciation and grammar
- Encouraging interest and providing positive support for independent toileting
- Active physical play
- Encouraging self-dress and self-help skills
- Interactive and co-operative play
Centre and Facilities
Fees and Bookings
GRAMMAR EARLY LEARNING CENTRE BOOK A TOUR
Early Learning Centre Testimonials
We have two kids that attend the centre and this is now our 4th year. We did attend another centre for a short period but missed Grammar ELC so much we came back and couldn’t be happier! There are minimal staff changes which means we are familiar with every educator there and they know all the children. The number of…
We moved to Queensland earlier this year and are in awe of the care and love given to both our children, Jack and Isla. The teachers seem to appreciate my children’s individuality and understand their challenges, the progress we’ve seen in both of them through the year has been wonderful. We are so grateful to have a safe and fun…
We couldn’t want a better place of care and education for our son. We have complete confidence dropping him to Grammar Early Learning Centre that he will be very well looked after and leave each day with a happy child. What more could we want as parents.
Riley has been at Grammar Early Learning Centre for over 18 months. She loves her teachers and has developed beautiful friendships with the other children. It has been wonderful to experience the warm and friendly atmosphere at the centre, each time we drop off and pick up! The teachers go out of their way for each child and shows genuine…